Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summers here people. Wash Away the Past.

Summer's here people
Realize it.
Recognize it.
You got people in shorts
And people biking down the beach
Schools out, yay
Hope we don't miss our friends too much
Let's hang out.
Goto the mall
Watch a movie
Its the time to fly!
Lets grow wings to another country
Lets not forget the games
and endless hours couching with Mr.TV
Lets hold hands on the countryside.
or watch the July 4th parade side by side.
Lets have a picnic, me and you
and not stay home, feelin' blue.
go on xfire and lets go CODding
or fight Nazis, CoHing.
I'ma miss all my senior friends.
Hope you have fun, Gerard in France.
Lets not let life pass us by.
For me, 2 summers left, my my my.
Lets play tag, I'll catch you, or
Lets just hang, and see what it do.
Don't forget storytime, books and reading too.
Sign up for the Summer Reading program too!
Who cares if its a boyfriend, girlfriend, or just friends?
Lets just hang out, before the summer ends.

Yeah, hope ya'll aint too busy with your life and business to come hang out with lil ol' me.
Ye, well up there, theres a little something to each of my friends. especially you close lil buddies. Made it for all you. Nd if you here cuz i IMed you/xfired you/called you, etc. check out my other posts.

Make your summer special cuz you never know how many you have left.
Sup TarroYoko (gerard)
Sup Brach (brach xP nub. haha)



(Thousand Foot Kruth- The Art of Breaking) I just love how the part where he says "I'll pick you up,wont let u fall, i'll build ur trust and it wont hurt at all" sounds. especialy the "it wont hurt at all" its like cool =P i like the meaning of the song too =]

4 comments:

Brach said...

Ever nice :D glad it's Summer wont Waste it.

Anonymous#42 said...

:O

damn that was a good poem.

i haven't hanged out with you in the longest time ever. imma be a bit more available this summer, so we GOT to hang out.


ooo, and when is your orientation for the Summer Program? maybe we can do it together :)

Melissa Yam said...

ashley says your going on a cruise or something. have fun!

Anonymous#42 said...

oh right! have fun on your cruise!