Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As MY World Turns

I've gone from the lil' 3rd grade kid that only 3 people would hang out with to being the life of parties.
I've gone from the kid that couldnt aim with a mouse for his life to being almost good enought to join an online league to wing $800.
I've become a person people would look at and see..hmm..theres something unique about him.
Who was I?
Who am I now?
Who will I be?
God only knows?
Will I go from someone who thinks twice about even talking to a girl, not to a pimp.., but someone who can gather up his guts to ask someone nice out?
I can only hope.
What is the change people see in me?
What do people see, when they look at me?
Do they see a genius?
Do they see a retard?
Do they see a still-growing child?
or Do they see a young man?
Do they see a generous guy with much to give?
or Do they see a selfish dog?
Do they see my kindness..or do they see the hate?
Do they see an open heart, or do they see the opposite?
Do they see God in me? or.
What/Who makes my world turn? Does he? or she? or that she? or me? or Him?

Why cant anyone see. the real me? no wait. some ppl do. nvm. =P

Well i have 2 finals tomorrow. and im blogging. good luck to me. prolly shudve studied instead. but hey re-analysis of self > than big test right?...right?!!?
anyway lol and good luck on YOUR finals guys =]

2 comments:

Anonymous#42 said...

i gotta say, your latest post is quite poetic. if you tweak it here and there, i bet it would make some awesome entry into a poety anthology or something along those lines. very nice parallel structure and rhythm btw :D

anyways, "What is the change people see in me?" you definitely A LOT more mature than you were in third grade. but hopefully everyone is by this stage. :S and sensitive when it counts.
:O wait a minute! didn't i meet you when you were in third grade?!?! or was it fourth?

anyways, i see...an awesome, insane funny GUY (or so i hope ;D ) who knows how to have a fun time. he can take a joke and not be all worked-up about every little offense when someone goes into black humour mode. he's also CRAZY smart. he may be a bit curt and acrid on the outside, but i'm sure he has a nuggety chocolaty gooey inside :)


"Do they see a genius?" HELL YES.
"Do they see a retard?" i wish :'( JKJK! anyways, stop confusing me with yourself dumbbutt. i'm teh retard. you're the one that's supposed to point at me and LOL your head off :D


you better ace your finals. otherwise i'm never gonna go on at 1AM to read your posts. :)

Melissa Yam said...

i'm pretty sure you're more mature than you were in 3rd grade. i hope i am too. nice that you're being positively self-reflective. how do you wing 800 in online league?