Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't Make Me Regret. Don't Make Me Hate.

So the past week i've been ona cruise...I'm on aBoat!!! On my 10-day cruise to Alaska I had a lot of time to evaluate what my life is about and what i want. I also watched a lot of movies. To keep this short i will post about just a few movies that i watched over and over and that i liked. I absolutely loved the story of "Made of Honor" I watched it about 4 times. (it was replayed 12 times over the course of 3 days.) It's about a guy that likes a girl, but the girl wants him to be her maid of honor. She's about to get married and he...at the last minute declines maid of honor but leaves and sees a dog on the way and crashes the wedding. omg its so much sweeter than i made it sound. Heres a short clip of the BEST part of the movie. if you do not "awwww" at this, you are evil:

Gosh that is so cool. just those 2 lines *sigh xP
And i also..dare i say it...i watched Twilight...4 times...yes i did. and i liked it.
the story is pretty great (i never read the book.)
Just how he hates her for her blood and the love is like omg xD (The pretense that watching Twilight makes you a Nazi zombie is false for i am not a nazi now.)
I also watched "What Women want" twice. Its about this guy that gets electrified and could read womens minds. Now how do these 3 movies tie in to my title?
Well..heres the thing..When my mind feels rejected..no matter why or if it happend or not, just when it feels rejected...i start to hate the person subconciously..
Think Edward Cullen in the beginning of Twilight. I don't want to regret, and i don't want to hate. God, this is so damn hard. I don't know what a girl wants, looks? smarts? to care? I don't wanna go through life like the Made of Honor even though the ending is oh so sweet...
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (Twilight BaseBall Scene) (you set my soul alight.)
Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park (First song of Twilight Credits)

Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Decode by Paramore BEST SONG HERE YET (2nd song of Twilight End Credits)
How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.

PLEASE, if you care at ALL...just click all 3 songs and watch the 1:15 minute video.
It means ALOT to me. It only takes a few minutes to show that you care.
~

2 comments:

Anonymous#42 said...

:o

it's pretty awesome how you like those songs. i LOVE those 3 too, especially linkin park one. but then again, i love almost anything linkin park. ;D what i've done and my december are also some of my personal faves.


other than the movie part, how was the cruise?

Melissa Yam said...

made of honor was sooooo cheesy. yet i secretly enjoyed it. i did not enjoy twilight period.