Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photoshop?

So..Melissa wnted me to blog about photoshop?
lol
either she replied to the wrong IM or..well i dunno, anyway here it is. lets start with defintion
Photo manipulation is the application of image editing techniques to photographs in order to create an illusion or deception , courtesy of google and wiki ;)

K...i havnt really used photoshop, never installed PS, and i think i only touched it once.
Yay me.
It makes pictures look good i guess. I use Picasa...pretty much the same thing..i hav some cool pix of that on my myspace(no idea wat linkto my myspace is and im too lzy to go there.)k, so hmm...mel's in yrbook so im guessin she uses it alot? dunno..
Photoshop...pictures...pictures are cool. I like pictures. They speak 1000+ words.
I like taking pictures...um...yeah.

so...anyway lol,
i was at library homework coaching, and this cute little kid (2nd grade i think) named Brandon(i think) came in and was doing his homework...and it had something to do with love and we had the HARDEST time trying to explain to a 2nd grader what love was...haha..funny stuff
but eventually one of us said "its like giving your heart to someone"
and then brandon said "why would you want to give your heart to someone?"
*sigh...
aww moment.
aww moment some more.
now.. why WOULD u giv ur heart to someone?
lol...
yeah well anyway, this short lil blog is all i have time for at the moment...gotta tell mel to comment =P

and if anyone's seen my AIM buddy info lately, ive decided most of the world isnt ready to see my other blog ;].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomg! brandon is SOOOOO cute!!! he and obaid are the most awesome ones there. i'm not really particular towards any of the girls tho. >__< god i sound misogynist.

Melissa Yam said...

never used photoshop in my life.

kid sounds cute.

because we're all generous ppl.

Anonymous said...

these are some quotes i found about love and about the guy/girl you like

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." ~Jesus
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." ~1 Corinthians 13: 4-7


"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind." ~Anonymous
"One plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." ~Mignon McLaughlin
“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” ~Anonymous
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." ~Dr. Seuss
"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find." ~Anonymous
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." ~Alfred Tennyson