Tuesday, July 8, 2008

stuffed bunnies

first off, who cares about the wives?
its the president that makes the beeg decisions, wives dont do much except talk wen the pres dont want to
HAH
plus i had more support for obama instead of just one =D=D=D
been a long time since i last blogged
uhh...im a bit bored
got kicked outta summer skool class for talkiing too much =)
PROUD OF IT =D

havnt talked to melissa much, i know u miss me =P
uhh....im at the library

=JCC=NO=SWEARING= <-----codfish server, im number 21 on this =D =D
im bored
so go on AIM and talk to me
or call me at 510-693-3804
haha lolz =)
i dare u to call

1 comment:

Melissa Yam said...

it's past 11, so too late! plus i'm soooo not going to call you today since you dissed my genius-ness.

you got kicked out of statistics??! how in the world can you get kicked out STATISTICS class?? oh my goodness.