Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my life as a well...jus some guy that nobody notices =D

haha well
letsee
i had a take home test, 7 pages front back, and a 3 hr final this thursday...ALL on statistics...how fun
hey at least i dont got summer work =D haha
there shudnt be AP classes, everybody should just take all the same classes likei n 5th grade
that way, itd be grades and not just o hey he took AP!
blah blah blah..too much work too
>.<


im gonna be random 2day
so...err....o hey, i actually hav 3 people that read my blog!
haha used to be just john and melissa, nwo some dude that was looking thru his
friends' friends' friends' friends' friends' friends' friends' friends' friends' blogspots, came upon mine and ssaw i played CODfish4! lol
how fun
just for him, >.< i will talk about codfish for a moment
=JCC=IczyG= i have joined new clan! yay
{WEED}Altair, knife only acct
FatBabyBstard <---heheh new acct
and wow that made me sound so geeky
crap...thats bad for image huh? o well
lolz

errr...
hmm....
i have a dude in my stats class that looks like P. Diddy =D
and this dude that sorta looks like Luda, Ludacris =D
err....
hmm....

well..im at library =) and on meebo
thats about it for now
o yeah, im goin to a play at chabot...on sunday...at 2 o clock...i hope i can make it
i hope its good...
haha lol! im sure it will be
=D

o hey, has anyone ever wondered how things would be like...when everything perfect?
heres my 'renditions':
dinner: anything i can afford
ideal-perfect dinner: fancy restraunt, table by the window, right by beach, then after, walk on the beach =) plus cuddling o how fun....

the date: prolly anything i can afford >.<
ideal: anything she wants...and....if its a movie, nothing scarier than the Joker >.< haha lol

the gift: 1 flower i find on some garden...or something i can afford
ideal: flowers, jewelry, or anything she asked for =D

the girl: whoever God gives me, beautiful, and likes me for who i am
ideal: same as above


dumdeedumdumdum
im gonna do a "my job" line that i will make up after every one of my blogs starting today
just to start it off...i will do 2 today =D

"My job--is to make you feel like the beautiful person you are, when you are feeling ugly."
"My job--is to listen to your every word, and remember those words forever, or at least for 10 years."
=D

)-=iczy=-(

2 comments:

IczyG said...

woot i just got "prestige 1" on a forum....yea pretty nerdy =(
but hey, i get a free shirt
=DDDDDD

Melissa Yam said...

You have a guy in your class that looks like Pdiddy? I have a guy in my class that looks like Kobe Bryant! You know that kid who was part of the Audience play, the black guy? I think he kinda looks like Kobe.

Your post is still too long to read, Pdiddy caught my eye though haha.