Thursday, June 26, 2008

grrrr...

first off all, john, my spam was longer than ur spam...and....only i may spam my own blog...well...mebbe melissa...lol nope, only me!

also...fine fine...i'll bring ur precious wonderwoman back to life....FWABAM!!!!
o wow..she ugly!
lol!!!!!!

i at the library again and guess wat i learned today
EXCEL ROCKS at statistics!!!!!!!!!!
it absolutely ownzzzzz

and more ppl should come to my blog

o yea john i know sumtin all of us guys LOVE, except me...and no sorry its not a girl in the following video

www.youtube.com/aklf23424j324klj23lj42lk4
editted (have fun with that)

its finnish, as in the country finland, but yea it rocks dont it?
melissa, i advise u not to click the site....but all guys are welcome to!!!!
yea my friend sent me it cuz i sent him the english version...lol
gud day to u all =D

mel...seriusly, dont click the site

1 comment:

Melissa Yam said...

OMG??!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING???! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WEREN'T USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO GET ME TO CLICK THAT SITE??? OF COURSE I'LL CLICK IT BECAUSE I'M...STUPID. THAT WAS JUST SICK AND WRONG AND SICK!!!!!!!! WHY. ARE YOU LOOKING AT THAT?.